Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

KL Tower

KL Tower
This pre-planned hi-tea in Atmosphere 360 restaurant on the KL Tower was organized by my sister-in-law to celebrate her birthday, her son and her father (my father-in-law). It has been a while since I was here. I think right before Shakira was born. Prior to that went there twice other times with Abah.

Restaurant Atmosphere 360
We were the first to arrive and waited for the others. When my sister-in-law (or Akak, what we called her) arrived we proceed to check out the mini aquarium and then straight to level two, the observation deck.

At almost 4pm we proceeded to the restaurant and found our table. The place was noisy.  Perhaps the hi-tea hours are designed for family gatherings. There were quite a number of people celebrating their birthdays. Kids running around. A group of tourist posing and taking pictures. So did we.....

Buffet was well spread and it was fun watching everybody enjoying themselves. Thank you Akak for the special treat, insya Allah bertambahlah rezeki hendaknya.

Celebrated 3 birthdays on one day.
Slice of birthday cake.
Part of the Mohd Kasim clan.

Let's dig in...
Shakira and Shakiel very well behave. I gave them pep-talk a few days before going to the high-tea.
My sister-in-law with Shakiel and Zubair.
3 generation of Mohd Kasim. My other half and Shakiel -  the second and only son. 

No comments: