Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016 here we come....


So school will resume tomorrow...maka bermulalah routine hantar and ambik anak, hantar and ambik dari tuition.

Big day today, seperti budak2 lain, I took Shakiel for his haircut....selepas dia bela rambut macam Jackson 5.


Rata-rata yang bawa anak ke barber ialah bapa-bapa....berderet nak tunggu our turn but Shakiel brought his mom instead. Kesian dia....I felt out of place pulak....Ialah emak dia saja yang ingat semua benda or preparation. This time round, the young barber did a good job. I like how Shakiel's hair turned out.

A word of advise to you Shakiel, this year you will be sitting for your UPSR...I know your capability. If you put your mind to something you will succeed....I always believe sky is the limit. I will still love you no matter how many A's you get...the important thing is you must try and try...do not ever give up...Tak dapat pergi boarding school tak pe....ramai orang kat luar sana tak pergi boarding school pun boleh berjaya dari orang yang pergi boarding school. Tapi tak boleh malas dan kena berusaha...

Finally, on that note, after contemplating for so many weeks whether I am worthy or not for the vacancy, I have decided to try and apply again for the 2nd time an NPO position.  Need to update my CV and submit on Jan 5th....

No comments: