Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Brunch - Dim Sum at Xing Zhu Restaurant.

Finally after longing for a good Dim Sum spread, I stretched my budget this month for a lavish brunch. 

Xing Zhu is located in Cyberjaya. Most importantly it is close to home and where you can find a halal All You Can Eat Dim Sum. At RM50 ++ for adult and RM25 ++ for kids we definitely ate all we can!!!! Ha Ha Ha......sharks! its been a while since I came here for a dim sum....the last was perhaps 2 years ago....Back then they charged RM44++ for adults and RM22++ for kids. What a steep increased!
Eager and excited waiting for our food.


“Xing Zhu” is mandarin for “Lucky Bamboo”. It is the theme of this restaurant and it reflected by the usage of chinaware, menu design, as well as the bamboo steamer. Originally Xing Zhu was located across the street. This restaurant is surrounded by glass windows where you can relax and enjoy the views of a fish pond and the lush tropical gardens. It is a much more private dining. I like this new environment. 
All You Can Eat Dim Sum - Can't let good food go to waste. We cleared every single plate except for the noodles. We were really stuffed.

When the dim sum arrived and after a short prayer to thank God for the food we're about to have, we dug in. Love the steamed Kai Lan served with fried garlic. This time round the Chee Cheong Fan was not served with prawn filling instead it is wrapped in a bbq marinated chicken. The steamed chicken feet is an all time favorite with my other half and kids. Other dishes served was Sui Mai, Steamed BBQ chicken bun, Har Gow, Spring Rolls, Deep Fired Wonton, Taro Wrapped Chicken, Fried Sesame Balls and Stir Fried Noodles, just to name a few.....

I am satisfied with RM160.00 I'd spent this afternoon. Indeed we were happy with the food and service .I was so stuffed that I did not say much all the way back 20 minutes drive home. Surely my other half and the kids enjoyed their lunch as much as I did.

Syukur Alhamdulillah.

No comments: