Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year 2014!

 

New Years' Resolution?

My 2013 resolution did not materialize. You can read here. No excuses for the failure. I never made the effort for a start. Kudos to those who made something out your determination. Anyway, it's not a must. If you don't have one pun tak pe....benda-benda macam ni kadang-kadang mengarut je! Just for fun, kan?

A few ups and down, naturally.....happy and sad moments I've shared in my blog. Of course there were others which did not get captured in here. Human mind - they think they can remember everything when in fact something happened a day before pun tak boleh nak recall at times. And a few....., which I am not able to share for personal reasons. It is kinda funny isn't it? Here I am, with no restrictions and freely releasing my thoughts but a part of me hesitate to share my hurt, my pain, my anguish and my anger. I do not want my words to be misinterpreted and offend the people dear to my heart.

So for 2014 I wanna go for something more grounded and realistic like below. 

Starting January 1st, write good things and happy moments that happen to me on little pieces of paper : it can be about surprise gifts I received (which is hardly), accomplished goals, the beauty of nature, "LOL" moments, memories worth savings, daily blessings and so forth.....then on 31st Dec., open the jar and read all the amazing things happened to you in 2013!

 SO WHAT'S YOUR 2014's RESOLUTION?
Finally, I would like to wish all of you readers,

THANK YOU
&
HAPPY NEW YEAR



No comments: