Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Jello

Its Christmas time again at GHR....fa la la, la la la la.....
Our Christmas tree.  This artificial tree was purchased my yours truly in 2008, when we celebrated the first Christmas at GHR. Even some of the 'fake' gifts under the tree was wrapped by me.
Lucky draw. Gifts range from RM2 up to RM10. Everyone got a gift.
Our Christmas carolers. This year theme was blue and silver.
But everybody was patiently waiting for lunch. Dishes served was mushroom soup, garlic bread, spaghetti bologna, salads, potato salad, sweet and sour  fish nugget, and lamb in rosemary herbs.
Of course, thank you to Julia who ordered my jelly. My only regret that the pomegranate was not dark red as I would imagine.

Our dessert table. Another view of my Christmas jelly.
Rectangle shaped jelly with whipped cream.
It was a fun Christmas celebration this year compared to last year's due to some incidence which seemingly unfair and unaccepted in my sane mind. I refused to participate.

No comments: