Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Book turn into TV Drama.


Yes. It has been 5 weeks since new year.
No excuse. Just plain lazy.
I had actually drafted a couple stories but it remained not updated. It's hanging and not proof read. Feel nak menulis tu tak ada.


Credit to Google and azie namico blogspot.

Anyway, I recently came across a novel called The Wedding Breaker on the internet. I spent 4 hours reading 30 chapters posted online from the book. A bit disappointed that the author stopped at there. I am half way through. Must get the book real soon. While searching for other related links, I was brought to a tv drama series called Ariana Rose. It's the name of the main character in The Wedding Breaker! Oh my, they have turned the book into a tv drama...and for 2 days I caught up 18 episodes online which already went on air on TV3 since late December. Here's the link to her blog fairytalesfromevelyn.blogspot.com/. You can also catch the 30 chapters here, http://www.penulisan2u.my/tag/the-wedding-breaker/.


I will get the book. I know I will, I know I will.

The author, Evelyn Rose whose real name is Iman is completing her Ph D research in UK. Pegawai Tadbir Diplomatik katanya. Dasyat. Smart and ada talent in writing. 2nd book called 13 jam A380 is all ready printed and publish. Oh my I wanna get this book too! Bestnya jalan cerita. Of course the author only posted 27 chapters from her novel,...ialah nanti tak ada pulak orang ank beli buku dia. Reading her book really transported me to another world, to a la la land! Feeling and syok sendiri la tu....hihihi. 

No comments: