Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

J E L L O

Several weeks ago, a colleague approached me to prepare a jello for someone's birthday at work. I took up the challenge.  She said just a simple looking jello perhaps shaped in a mold.  Luckily my sister has one which I borrowed.

It was kind of odd instead of the usual birthday cake they wanted a jello. Well, as they say customer is always right. So this is how the jello looks like.
Jello with diced mango in the mold after refrigerated over night.

During presentation.

I informed my colleague when serving, cut a piece and add a scoop of ice-cream on the side. Stick 2 roll wafer and sprinkle chopped nuts. Did not manage to take a picture of it since I was not part of the event.

I hope they enjoyed the jello.

It is something different and I think I'm getting use to the idea. In fact tonight I made one to bring to work tomorrow for Akmar's farewell tea party!

No comments: