Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Good bye Akmar...

Tuesday 24-Sep-2013 was Akmar's last day. It was sad to see another team member leaving us.  Nothing special prepared since she wanted to leave in such a hurry.  I prepared my jello and we ate with ice-cream in the break room.
Akmar and Mustapha
It was nice sitting around, chatting as we wished Akmar the best.Once in a while laughter broke to kill the silence in the break room. It really touched me to see her go with the current situation when we needed all the manpower in AFRO team. I was responsible in training Akmar to be credible HRA and now the organization let her go for unknown reasons to us. Hers was the first voice greeted me every morning, S H EEEE R AAAA.....Then when I'm all settled down, she will passed by my workstation and poke me on the back. I am going to miss this bubbly girl.

The next morning I saw a yellow post-it left on my table.
What can I say more,...I am going to miss you Akmar. Wishing you all the best and do not forget us in Cyberjaya.

No comments: