Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bathroom Door

Tonight soon as my other half and I, returned home from sending the kids to religious class, we discovered the bathroom door locked from the inside. It's 8:30 pm and I hadn't showered.

Searched for the keys and its nowhere to be found. I know I had it on my dresser all this while and tonight, of all nights its gone missing. Search downstairs, in the kids room and nope,.....tak de. Apa nak buat ni? Oh ya! The credit card trick. It worked before with Shakiel's room and it should again. Unfortunately, it didn't work so I am not MacGyver wannabe after all.

My other half came back into the room with various metal tools and yet still failed to open. Until it was 9:30 pm he finally manage to break the lock and push the door all the way in.  Yay......! all the while I wanted a shower with see through sliding door,...there you go,....all open for public! Woo... Hoo...

Some how we knew who was behind all this. So when I picked up the kids and interrogate them in the car, Shakiel confessed he taken the key out earlier. He explained after he stepped out of shower, the bathroom door got locked. He grabbed the master key on my dresser. When my other half reminded him to perform his Maghrib prayer, the dashed out my room with the key and totally forgot about the locked bathroom door. That was his story. Well, I told him, "Adik, just be prepared....you deal with your father because he is verrrryyyy angry. Tonight I am not able to help you." Poor kid.

As expected, Shakiel and my other half had some "discussion"....I didn't asked. Shakiel came to my room and started clearing all the wood debris chipped from the smashed door and he kissed me. He was sent off to his room.

Later I went to his room as usual to tuck him to bed. He told me what happened and one of it that he was sent out of the house to stand under the street light. Yup at 10:30 pm.

Me : "So ayah suruh adik berdiri berapa lama?"
Shakiel : **silent**
Me : "So masa adik kena berdiri ada kereta lalu?"
Shakiel : "Ada. 2. Tak satu kereta satu motor. Motor dominos."
Me : "So bila kereta tu lalu, adik buat apa?"
Shakiel : "Saya pun pusing and buat2 tengok buah mangga kat pokok belakang saya."

I laugh....hahahahaha....pandai coverline la.

Shakiel : "Mummy jangan ketawakan saya."

Hahahaha....I can't stop laughing. I told my other half about it and he was not laughing....oops!

No comments: