Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Is it real?


Yes it is real, Mustapha! It is not a fake plant! Why do you think I water the plant every week?

Several years ago, I wanted a plant with less maintenance to brighten my workstation. My other half planted this for me and today it has grown so tall.  It keeps on growing and sprouting new leaves. I am sure there are people who are very jealous of my plant...hehehe because theirs, after a while, dead!

Mustapha is a colleague from work, Algerian by birth and has been married to a Kelantanese lady for 15 years.  He has been living in Malaysia for the last 5 years and working with WHO for 3 years.  He understands little bahasa melayu, inspite marrying a Malay. Having him around is a good way for me to brush up my spoken English. Not only he speaks English, he is also fluent in Arabic and French.  Once in a while I try to pick up simple French words from him. He kept on putting down on my plant and said it is fake.

Again, for the last time, it is REAL, okay!

No comments: