Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Yay! I passed...

Yay, I passed my level 1 of french DELF exam and my classmate shared the below picture which was taken right before I walked in the exam room. We were given 10 minutes to prepare for our oral exam. I did not noticed when this was taken but cool....thanks Hamizah. She said she found it displayed in DELF Malaysia page.





I posted on my facebook, "Ok. Done with french oral exam. I was sweating throughout d 7 minutes...everytime i dont understand their question...i would go je ne comprend pas...hehehe...how do i feel now? I wanna eat a bucket of ice cream...".

It's been a while since I sat for any form of exams (well with the exception to my medical exam check up every 2 years) and this time I can't avoid it.  The exam was conducted on 2 Sundays: first the written, listening and reading and second was the oral. How did I study? Hard!

Alhamdulillah, I have to thank Audrey, my french teacher who has been very resourceful.To Dato' Shake and Lara Fabien whom helped me on sentence structure and pronunciation. To Shakiel who helped me with the flash card...the one word I remembered and used was creme glacee (ice cream) in my oral examination. To my other half and Shakira who without their support I would have not made it to Alliance Francaise both Sundays. 

Now I am on my way with level 2. Semoga di permudahkan.

No comments: