Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

I am confident?

On and off I like to change the picture in my whatsapp application. Just for fun.

I am a very private person and I don't go out necessarily unless I had too. My other half said I'm snobbish. No I am not snobbish. It is just me being me. You're married to me so you have to accept me for who I am. You are you and I am me. Yes in every sense we are different but you do not have the right to say I am not confident just because I do not display my sweet looking face on whatsapp....!

Indeed, I do not enjoy displaying my sweet and innocent face. What I display is how I feel at the moment of time. I am a creative person and I appreciate art. I like the changes in expression and last night i saved this.


Shared it with my other half. He said, "You are not confident in yourself that's why you don't put a picture of you." Hmmm well that picture described my burning desire. Look at the eye brow.....that's me! The red represents heat and the blue is sweat.

I found this, "There are so many other people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say "watch me". So for you my other half I changed to a real photo of myself on whatsapp.

Jangan get upset if I spend more time on my mobile. Obviously now people will recognize me and it does disrupt my privacy. I am a confident person. If I haven't been we would not lasted this long, especially this passed 4 years.....I have sacrifice so many thing I wanna do....So please evaluate yourself before you passed judgement on other people.  Capisce?

No comments: