Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Worst flood ever?

Just to divert a little bit from my recent trip, some states in Malaysia have been experiencing with disastrous flood in Kelatan, Trengganu and Perak being affected the most. Many families out there are barely surviving with no electricity, no phone line and no food stock pile since they had to move and leave their homes in the mercy of Allah to a designated temporary relief centers.

Roads were closed and food donations were not able to reach affected areas. There has been pouring support and also those who takes advantage of the situation. My prayers goes to those affected and hope things will go back to normal. Yes, we need to move on and stay strong.

Just sharing some photos I received from my whatsapp. At the time I received these photos, information shared is valid. However, correct me if in anyway I have mistakenly identifying them. 

MRSM Kuala Kerai
Stadium Kota Bharu
Hospital Kota Bharu
Donations pouring in but due to road closure, items were unable to reach the relief centers.
This is more close to my heart. My kampung, Parit. That's the bridge connecting Pekan Parit, Pulau Chempakasari and smaller villages accrossed Sungai Perak. It was closed due to the increased in Sungai Perak's water level. 
And that's Pulau Chempakasari....or what's left of it....
A few bloggers have hold on posting food articles in respect to the current flood situation which I think was commendable. If you find the remaining screens seems to be inappropriate, kindly ignore them. No offense whatsoever, but I still need to finish my recent trip journal before the idea dries out.

No comments: