Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Part Five - White Water Rafting

Lunch was over by 2:30 pm and were just killing time between lunch break and dinner. My other half took the kids to the paint ball target shooting  while I am already started with my Part One of this story.....Just lepak and relax....listening to some music.

My other half came back and decided to take a spin around Adeline Villa on a three wheel motorbike.... Shakiel and myself tagged along......it was hilarious especially going up and coming down the slope. My laughter filled the air and no one can stopped me from squealing and shrieking out loud. Me bump hurt but it was lots of fun.

When we reached at the top of Adeline Villa, the view was green and so breath taking. We decided to pose for more selfies.
Soon it was dinner and I barely touched them. I was still full from lunch. We stayed on until 7:30 pm and decided to call it a day.  We said our good byes and left for Ipoh where we will be putting up a night. We have 3 more places to cover on day three before our vacation expire....

its not good bye but till we meet again. Thank you for a fun filled adventure whom some 'person' I know did not expect my dark side....muahahahaha.... Adeline Villa & Resort... merci beaucoup...

TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments: