Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thank you, you are so sweet.

I arrived work 9 am sharp this morning. I was looking forward for today since it is the 'All Dressed Up Day'. This means no jeans and T-shirt on Wednesdays. Started the morning by completing 3 cases before I decided to eat a small pack of nasi lemak and  I cannot miss my cafe latte in the mornings.

Not long after that my tummy started to send me signal...ladies and gentlemen let me present Rock you like a Hurricane! Whether I like it or not I had to allow the guitar scratching and drum beat....I packed my stuff and told Salyna, I am going off and need to go to the clinic.

Sitting in the clinic waiting for Doctor Linda, I almost passed out. Regained my composure and after half and hour I was called in the consultation room. Its a case of diarrhea and gas attack. She said don't work so hard and take time off...duh? what does work got to do with me getting a diarrhea? I was prescribed some medication and was advised to drink 100 plus to restore my dehydration hmm....then was given one day medical leave which I immediately snapped and forward to Salyna as proof.

Upon reaching home set my bags down and pour myself a glass of 100 plus, grabbed my notebook, mobile and stepped on my bed. I just want to crawl under the covers....I doze off. Dreaming of peacefulness....

I know Shakiel has been in and out my bedroom to check up on me...I too weak to acknowledge his presence. Lunch time both kids said they are hungry. Laying in bed with my eyes closed I gave instruction to Shakiel of what to do.

Later he came back with 2 slices of bread and on the side was mutton curry and cheese paneer. He said he brought me lunch....OMG, I am so touched. I wasn't even thinking of taking lunch today but my angel....thank you so much.

He sat at the edge of my bed and waited me to finish my food. I said thank you adik and this is what he said made my tears roll down, "Tak pe saya buat macam mummy buat kat saya bila saya sakit...".

Thank you sweetheart. God has answered to my prayers. You are so sweet Adik. I will never forget this moment.

No comments: