Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Its School Holidays again....

Credit to Google Images and childfriendlyrestaurant.com.au
Yup, its mid-term school holidays. Kids are thrill and entertaining themselves with PSP, PS2, more time on tv and computer.

We have no plans yet as where to go for this holiday. I am quite overloaded with work. Satu hari cuti, my mail box dah bagi warning 'your mailbox is almost full'. Haih.....satu hari e-mail yang datang at least 80 to 100 messages. Huhuhu....bayangkan kalau I'm gone for 3 days? Itu je yang I tak larat ....mengadap e-mail and replying them.

My son has been pressuring us to go to Bukit Gambang Resort City. Well..... I don't know....I am sorry but I do not enjoy water that much. Then there's the heat and the sweat....aye,....the waiting....hmmm....Am I such a holiday pooper?

If given the given the choice where to go for a holiday......scrap the overseas trip,...I missed Cameron Highlands so much.  http://shs-shark.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-am-free-again-tonight.html

It is so weird because I am still unable to find the nerve to go to Cameron. It was the last family holiday that we spent with Abah. A year later he passed away. It was Abah's favorite place to play golf (the golf course right in front of Merlin Hotel,....well used to be). It really brings back so much memories.....

I've said it once before and I want to say it again,....when I retire I want to spend my final years in Cameron Highlands.

No comments: