Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day.

Yes, it the time of the year for every mother to get recognition of being the Super Coolest Mom in the entire Universe.  Hahaha......
Credit to Google Images and badlandsunderground.blogspot.com
A couple of years' ago, someone posted on my Facebook wall that it is 'haram' to celebrate Mother's Day. Reason being you can read here, http://shafiqolbu.wordpress.com/2013/05/11/sejarah-asal-sambutan-hari-ibu/

It is inconclusive. I feel as long as we do not spent excessively I am sure it is okay. I mean, do we mothers get at least a word of thank you daily from your children? Never! So if it takes one day in a year for my kids to appreciate my hard work and effort in raising them, I'll take Mother's Day!

I have been working in the weekends this past few weeks. Since I took up the acting position I am still not able to stabilized my work load. I need the 2 extra days to make me feel a slight relaxed when I step in to work on Mondays. I pray this will reduce in weeks to come. Insya Allah.....

So this year, we celebrated Mother's Day at my office, just the 3 of us.  Mummy is so sorry that I have to dragged you both again this weekend to work. They were enjoying themselves on the computer and in returned mummy had prepare lunch. They love my chicken soup with carrots and potatoes. And, we ate in the break room.

 Kids put on their funny faces.

Later we decided to take a selfie.....

Happy Mother's Day to my Moms and all the other mothers out there.

No comments: