Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Shakiel!

Both Shakiel and myself would have celebrate the same birthday every year. But he was too eager to come out 10 days sooner than the expected due date....hahaha. It was a quick delivery and alhamdulillah all went well.

He was an easy baby to care and does not create much hassle like his sister. He falls sleep easily and sleeps through the night. 

Today Shakiel turns 10 and mummy want to wish you Happy Birthday. Semoga Shakiel menjadi anak yang baik, rajin dan soleh ya....
Mummy tak akan pernah minta balasan. Mummy tak akan pernah minta harta kekayaan. Mummy tak akan pernah minta dibelikan sesuatu yang mewah. As a mother I only can hope and pray that either my children does not hurt my feelings and jadi anak-anak yang soleh/solehah. Itulah sebenar-benarnya harapan mummy. The rest I will leave it in Gods hand, insya Allah.

Shakiel, no matter what mummy will always love you....

No comments: