Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

He loves me, He loves me less.

16-Oct-2013 was my mentor's birthday. I mentioned her in my Ramadhan postings that she was the initial person to pitch in the 'dadih' business idea. Hence, I referred her as my mentor.

That day she was on annual leave but there were 2 bouquet of roses delivered to her. Obviously every one in the office were very excited or rather curious who the sender was......Hihihih...hey, bukan apa, its not everyday we see colleagues receive flowers. So tumpang excited nak tahu for what occasion was it for, who was it from....bla bla bla and so on.....Oh come on, for any woman it will be a natural reaction.
This was the first bouquet.
And this was the second bouquet.
They were beautiful. Love notes were attached to the bouquet and created suspicious mind among colleagues. Basically the whole of 4th floor stopped by her cubical (which was next to mine) to take a look at the roses....Huaaaahhaahaha....

My last bouquet of roses was from my other half. It was sometime in November 2009. As I was already feeling guilty about forgetting our wedding anniversary, to top it all he sent a bouquet of roses a week later. As I walked back to my work station, I was so touch almost teary eyes when the bouquet of roses arrived. My supervisor then, Divina, teased,..."Wonder if he has done something wrong". We laughed but it made me think...hmmm....last week he gave me some costume jeweleries....and today flowers...? I must have meant so much to him to be appreciated in such a way. So that was the last time I received flowers from him.

Don't know where my other half found the idea that if he gives me flowers made from plastic or cloth material or even glass, it will last much longer compared to the bouquet of roses which wilt after a week. There goes 100 buckaroos down the drain! And one day, I got this....

A stalk of rose made of glass.

Does that means he love me any less?

No comments: