Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Happy 48 Birthday to my Other half.

Continuation from the earlier wedding posting....

Obviously we stayed on until reception hall was closed at 4 pm. Then we resume to my FIL's house in Ampang expecting relatives to drop by....which they did at 9pm. Dinner was satay and pizza and a few relatives tried out a new electric bed my FIL just purchased. You wouldn't belief how much he spent for it......all I can mention is 5 digits.....We left for Puchong way past midnight..I was already tired, sleepy n upset...I have not finished a birthday project for my other half. It is his hos birthday today. It was supposed to be the kids and my project but I couldn't wake up d kids early this morning.
So, quietly i woke up at 5 am  to start on it and now its 80% complete...the only thing left is the birthday greetings n a glass frame...to my other half, how hard it has been for our relation to sustain from our own faults n flaw, Allah will always be our guidance. Always appreciate of what we have n never take the kids n my love for granted....happy birthday n mudah2an Allah buka kan pintu rezeki you...in sya Allah....n the result is....a heart shape...hihihi....


No comments: