Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Shakira's Artwork

Shakira picked up the interest in art several years back.  Don't know how or why but there has been good development in her artwork.  I am quite impressed with her free hand artwork. She uses Paint.com.  Frankly speaking I don't know where she picked up this talent.  Me? Perhaps but I am more creative on the handy artwork.  I would give credit myself to 2 major item I completed, 1st being a pinata for her birthday and recently a UFO flying saucer. You can view them in my past entries. But most of all she develop her drawing skills from you tube. She learn how to draw by studying that a face is divided into 4 sections.  That was smart of her! I never thought her that.

I cannot afford to put her through an art class since she is currently attending piano lessons and Kumon. Cost is also another factor.  I wish I am able to find a source where she can develop her talent. Unfortunately her art is limited to drawings of television cartoon characters. She watched and later recreate them on her note books. She will not go any where without her note pad and art supplies.

I find that it is a good thing that she is able to find comfort or rather release her tension into drawing....Keep up the good work. I will figure out something for you baby.


No comments: