Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

WHO Dinner & Dance

I can't sleep tonight. I am so excited! After almost 5 years working with WHO this is our first Annual Dinner and Dance organized by the Staff Association GSC Chapter.

I can say it was a success. Our GHR Team won the best team performance! Yay and salute to all participant.  I am also proud of the Beatless Band with our Rafizan and Amiran on guitar while Azri on vocals.  Good job guys! Boleh cari makan punya.



GHR performed a Music Revolution from the 50's up to the millennium years. It started with Justina in an alien piece suit flying in a flying saucer....a creative work by me with the help from hubby too. I am glad my contribution did leave some impact in the performance. Then came the 50's and wow! Chander was just awesome in his Elvis attire...his hair piece reminded me of my Lego miniature characters' hair piece.They were dancing to Jailhouse Rock. The 60's was Speedy Gonzalez, then the 70's was...Rasputin by Boney M...The eighties with Thriller followed by Helmi and Amiran dancing to Vanila Ice, Ice Ice Baby. Finally all came out and celebrated the millennium with Party Rock by LMFAO.  Overall it was an excellent performance maklumla semuanya mak dam bapak orang yang performed. Got to give credit to them and yes, we deserve the win!  I really hope to watch it again.

It was also nice to see Azian, Shakira and Shida who were WHO ex-employee and paid RM80 to join this special occasion. Our Ten Lai Kuan was crowned as the female best dressed. Congratulations! Who would expect someone who dress simple to work could come out a winner.  She had a floor lenght peach color one off the shoulder roman toga style dress with her hair pulled up. Beautiful. Phew all in on breath!

Yours truly was lucky with the lucky draw tonight. I received RM120 worth of meal and hair cut vouchers....Finally all was on the dance floor dancing. Unfortunately I had to leave. Had to pick up the kids at my sister's. Rasa tak sedap hati sebab tumpangkan budak2 kat situ lama2.  Ialah orang nak tidur ke nanti mengganggu tunggu I pick up the kids.

Anyhow, it was a riot! And I hope to see everybody again next year! Great job GHR.

No comments: