Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Can I move on from here....?

I have been mopping around the house the past few days. Whenever I'm sitting alone, last weekend incident kept replaying in my mind again and again....WHAT IF???

I am finding my strength in writing and I really hope by doing this I can move on with my life....

Yes, it still hurts physically but mostly it is emotionally. People say, "Things happened for a reason. Allah has other plan for me and my family."
Credit to Nasuhafatin.blogspot and Google Image.

I share the below quote from an entry I wrote in 2011, click here It is an excerpt from a book I read  back then and it goes something like this.....,

" Allah kalau sayangkan umat-Nya akan menguji manusia tiga perkara untuk melihat sejauh mana ketabahan seseorang itu. Pertama; diambil-Nya insan yang kita cintai, kedua; akan diberikan seseorang itu penyakit azab, ketiga; akan diambil-Nya segala harta kekayaan menjadikan seseorang itu kehilangan segala kemewahan. Tiga azab ini akan menguji ketabahan dan kepasrahan seseorang itu terhadap-Nya."

Translation :

When the All Mighty God, Allah, love His followers, He will test upon them 3 things to measure the extend how they are able to withstand to His tests. First; He will take the person we love, second; He will give you a terminal illness, third; He will take away all of your wealth. Those three will test your perseverance and resigned upon God.

I am feeling again the 3rd test. And they will be more to come........

Usah tewas dengan hasutan syaitan, cari kembali kekuatan kita kerana kekuatan itu ada dalam diri kita masing-masing.

Insya Allah, I know I can do it........................

No comments: