Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Wall Murals by Local Artist in Ipoh.

Picture from personal album.
Sharing a few more wall art murals done by local artist  from Persatuan Pelukis Perak. Please correct me if I got it wrong. I hope I am giving credits to the appropriate organisation here. They deserve all the credit because we took pictures after pictures. Love them all!!!! Job well done. Most of their pictures are located in a back alley right after Jalan Mesjid. Pictures were not taken from any sophisticated camera, just by my cheap mobile phone. If you wish to 'borrow' these pictures by all means go ahead but please, please I, too, deserve some credit.













There are a few more we accidentally stubbled upon while walking around Ipoh which I will share in my next posting. I am not so sure whether the work came from the same artist we found here.

Night guys it has been a pretty long night....sometimes when you feel like expressing and sharing....this is how it has been.....

No comments: