Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Blast from the Past #1 - University Years

I have been digging old pictures from my university years and spent time scanning them into my computer.  Something to look back on the good and happy times. The greatest 4 years of my life and syukur alhamdulillah thank you to you, Abah.

The first blast from the past is......hmmm, some may refer it as fall and some as authum. Whatever you wanna call it, it's coming to an end. Normally winter will seep in late November around Thanksgiving in Michigan when you will get the first snow fall. Isn't is beautiful when it is in Fall?  Just love the colors of the leaves. These pictures were taken at School of Business WMU.



But my favourite is winter season. Oh,...how much I missed Michigan's winter........

No comments: