Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 4 and saying good bye to Bandung.

Yes, finally we almost reaching to the end of our so call holiday shopping spree.

This morning we decided to stay in and spend time packing and re-packing. My first luggage was 18 kg and the second was 7.6 kg. Wow, it exceeded my 20 kg limit. Thanked to Kak Ani. We were fortunate that she had a hand held mini weighing gadget, the size of an ipod! Normala said her sister travels a lot so the gadget comes pretty handy.

Normala was so adamant in the first place did not want to share with Kak Ani her 15 kg baggage limit now had to share her unutilized kg's with me. Thanks Normala. Appreciate it. Kiki, Kak Ani and Salyna.

Around 11 am our luggage were placed in the car. We took the final moment to take pictures with Kiki, the Manager who ran Rumah Ebo. Soon after we're off to the airport.

Our flight back to KL was at 3:50 pm. And after we paid the airport tax and checked in our luggage, I still had to pay 1 kg of access baggage. That cost me IDR125,000. We waited until its boarding time.

From the moment we board the plane and until we touched down at LCCT, Normala never stop talking. Since the window seat on my right was empty, Normala switched seats. I am seated between Salyna on my left, and Normala on my right. Its the same old Normala....ada saja cerita dia.

Finally, after more than 2 hours of flight, we safely arrived Malaysia. Glad to be home. Both of my luggage were intact and as I push the baggage cart out, there I saw hubby, and the kids. My heart sank. Missed them a lot.

Overall, I enjoyed my trip and when asked, Salyna said she had enough of Bandung. Me? Frankly, I don't mind going back but maybe this time with my family.

Next destination? Well there were discussion of Perth or maybe London....who knows?

No comments: