Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 1 in Bandung

So....Clock is thicking...and lets the shopping begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After checking in at Rumah Ebo that afternoon, we asked Mas Didi to take us to lunch. Been there twice but never made any effort of remembering its name but I'll be damn, they serve the best Nasi Padang in Bandung. As soon as you are seated comfortably, your lunch is served. 16 different types of dishes is laid in front of you. Wow! My favourite was the green cili 'sambal' terasi and daging dendeng. My stomach said,"you can only get best dendeng in Indonesia.". All four of us had second helping....we were damn hungry.

After Salyna paid for lunch we asked Mas Didi to drive us to Heritage and Cascade.

I like Heritage. It reminded me..... of Downtown Mall in Kalamazoo. Relax and at ease while picking out several children's clothing...Basically, I already know what I was looking for. T-shirts and jeans for both Shakira nad Shakiel. Endless selection that it made me said out loud, "Stop! you are going nuts." I found it hard to decide which is the right size, color coordination, should I get this or maybe I should not? or on second thought...I should.

Later we moved on and ventured across the street to Terminal Tas (which means Handbag Terminal). Imitations, Imitations, Imitations! Joan Rivers will bite her heart out in pieces...! Handbags and shoes on display were hard and cold. Hard as a rock and cold as in the room I am in. I stepped out of the store first. I am starting to feel agitated. No. No by the sight of imitation products but I just wanna go back to my room and rest.

But instead we stopped at Bandung Indah Plaza. We walked around a bit stopped at J Co for coffee and donut. Later we ordered take out for dinner. I ordered Mie Ayam (chicken noodle) and Es(ice)Lemon Tea. And then we were off!

That night we enjoyed an hour body massage for RP150,000 (RM40). OMG! It hurts like hell!!!!!

I took my shower, crawl under the covers, while Salyna is enjoying her massage treatment. For me....I fell deep and deep.....the rest is history.

Next morning when I woke up, Normala was already on my bed asking how much she owed from yesterday's lunch. Heeeeellooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: