Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

2015 Life is a story, make yours a best seller!

When I was in Primary 5, the most happening television program was Space 1999. Is it true in 1999 we will live in a spaceship? Wow how cool can that be....I want to know will Martin Landau fall for Maya. Never liked Doctor Helena.

And yet here we are in 2015, I am still waiting for my Battlestar Galactica....

Yea...yea...yeah...I know I am  2 weeks late but anyway, Happy New Year!!!
Credit to Google Images and funmozar.com
I pray for a better year and hope all of your wishes come true.

2014 has been a productive year for me. I gained so much satisfaction in my work. Opportunity after opportunity served on silver platter which I did not refuse. Alhamdulillah, things has worked out well.

Of course there were struggles along the way. But hey,...life is a story, make yours a best seller!

Looking forward to new challenges in 2015....

No comments: