Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Not again....I forgot!

This article has been long overdue....and I hope I can finish it tonight.

It was the morning UPSR results was announced.  My other half left the house about 10 am and did not informed me where he went.

Shakira and myself headed to school. It was not until almost 11:30 am that the headmistress announce only 22 student received straight A's for 2014 UPSR. Unfortunately Shakira was not called up to the podium. She collected her results and I am happy that she scored 4A's and 1B. Its a good achievement. I am proud of Shakira. She did much better than what I'd scored in 1979. I couldn't asked for more.

When we returned home, I saw my other half waiting for us outside and I informed of Shakira's results. He was not happy because he was expecting a straight As. So Shakira kena 'bambu' dengan my other half. He seems so disappointed.

As we walked into the house I saw 2 bouquet of flowers sitting in a vase on the dining table. I read the cards and OMG,....one was for Shakira and the other was for me. It was an anniversary gift from my other half. Aww that was so sweet of him....thank you kutuk!

To Shakira for her UPSR results. 
To me as an anniversary gift.
I was surprised that he bought flowers for us. No wonder he went missing this morning.

About a week ago I was browsing my blog pages and was reading about our 15th anniversary and it triggered me.....did I missed again our wedding anniversary? As a matter of fact, yes, again.....7 days over due...hmmmm....what is wrong with me? When I told my other half, he said, yeah I thought about it and later I forgot!....Haish....

My wilted bouquet is still sitting on the long table in our living room. Shakiel always asked why am I still keeping it since it is dead....well Shakiel, I will keep it for as long as I can because it is not everyday that I get flowers from your dad!

We have our ups and down and HOPE things we learn along the way will mature the way we think. Be a good parent and be there for our kids through good and bad times. Be supportive and give us that positive energy you always talk about. We have been very supportive of you in these past years and do take it into your heart...that it was a real trying time. My request, if you will accept (macam Mission Impossible je...) is for you to be kind to ME......this message will self destruct in 5 seconds...4...3...2...1...BOOOOM!!!!

Happy very belated Anniversary! It was our 16th year and Insya Allah I pray for many more years to come.

No comments: