Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Wanita July 2004

I was queuing up at my local grocer and flipping through some magazines on the rack and the cover of Wanita caught my eyes. I said to myself, Eh, looks like Sheri la.....I pulled the magazine out and surprised it was 'Sayang'. Sayang is what she is more know among our family. Her real name is Nina Juren and she is my cousin.

Wanita July 2014






















Jangan terkejut sebab dalam family ni ada yang muka macam pecah rumah,...that's me. My sister inherited a similar feature to Sayang because they got it from my late mom's side of the family. How are we related? Well, my late mom and Sayang's father are brother's and sister's.

Read the article in the magazine and bought it untuk simpan sebagai kenangan. We acknowledge each others presence but not closed enough to rub shoulders and share gossips....the same goes my relationship with the rest of the clan, biasa-biasa saja. The distance arise soon after my mom's passing, the relationship just drifted apart. I would normally meet this side of the family whenever I was invited to aunty Zali's house on her Raya open house. Sayang memang a humble person and a couple of years ago she called me and invited to her house for a Raya open house which I did not attend. Rasa kami bezanya macam bumi dan langit. Maybe perasaan I saja.

So she is returning to the blue screen after a long break whereas my sister will start with her Ph D courses soon. Yeap, we're gonna have a Doctor in the family...woo hoo. Not a medical doctor pun tak pe doctor falsafah pun ok jugak apa..... As for mois,....C'est la vie.....

No comments: