Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

13 jam A380 - Evelyn Rose

Oh gosh another book by Evelyn Rose after Wedding Breaker and I simply enjoy reading it. Especially the first 8 chapters....lagila fikiran tu melayang and berangan lebih..muahahahaaaaa.

It was a good buy. After rebates and membership discounts, I got the book at RM21.00. I much prefer this book compared to the earlier one. Of course again Evelyn writes about how rich people find love both zahir, batin and lahiriah.

I enjoyed how much she incorporates songs into certain situation mostly in the beginning of the chapters. I get to know new artist whom I've never heard before this.

In summary the book is about Hana Sofea met the man of her dreams, Syed Haydar in the 13 hours flight journey to UK, about her new found family, her new man, her jealousy, and of course her marriage....They created sweet love. However, there were some flaws but I was willing to fore go. Tak cacat pun cerita tu.....

If you like reading love stories and in bahasa melayu, try this one. I don't really read much of malay story books but I really enjoyed reading it.

No comments: