Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

That's the way love goes...

Alhamdulillah! I am turning 45 tomorrow. Thank you for the opportunity given by God to appreciate life this far.

In no specific order,...

I wish to thank my children who are my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. My rain, my sunshine, my deepest ocean, my highest sky and always my babies. Having you both was a miracle gift from God. Love you two monsters.

To my husband whom I've known for 23 years(and been married 15), thank you. You complete me. An honor for me to have your children. You taught me to survive in the real world.

To the people I've met along the way from my school, work and married years, thank you for the best time of my life. It was a pleasure knowing all of you!

To my late mom, I will always remember you as you were in 1977.Young. And never grow old.

To my late dad, wow,...without him, I would not made it through life. You were my pillar of strength in all aspects. You were my saviour countless time. Whatever decision I'd made in life  never once you disowned me even though it shattered you deep inside. I always make the same mistakes. Amongst all, he loved me in spite of who I am. 

To my step mom, the 3 months you stayed while I was recuperating from my spine surgery, touched me. Then, I believed that not all step mom are demon like. They are human too, after all. With you, I learn the true meaning of sacrifice. I still build a thin barrier to protect my pride and prejudices. Mama, I appreciate all your generosity. And I'm in debt for life.

To my sister, the one and only.  You are an understanding and considerate person. I thank you for the support you extended in crucial moment.

And above all,...ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR whom without him I won't be here.

Happy Birthday to me.




No comments: