Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

An Unusual Day at the Airport.

Hey there!

Such an unusual day today at the airport. Was there to welcome back my father in law and relatives from their 'Umrah' pilgrimage.

Shakiel struck a gold mine. He received several gifts from relatives who were also waiting at the airport. It is his birthday tomorrow, May 20th. He was so excited.

Met an old college mate, whom I last saw in 1998. I hardly could recognize him. We called him 'Mabut' back then. No longer the skinny frizzy hair Mabut. Could not belief it was him....My jaw dropped and I could only utter 'Oh my God and Oh my God'.....

Then, my hubby's ex colleague when they were working with the bank. He still is. Also an acquaintance of mine.We last saw him at our wedding in 1998.

Wow...too much excitement for one day!

At the airport.

No comments: