Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Lost to my Temptation...


I told myself not to read the novel. Enjoy every episode on You Tube each passing day.

But, I am only human and I lost to my own temptation. An office colleague was planning to go to Alamanda Mall. I asked if she happened to passed MPH Bookstore, could she get me 'the much talk about TV drama series on Channel 134' novel. She said sure. I was thrilled and deep inside very anxious to wait for tomorrow.  Will she come to work with the novel?

Next morning, the moment of truth.  I can hear her foot steps. She likes to drag her feet and making a scratchy sound when her shoes swipe against the wall to wall carpeting. Played cool.  I had to because I must be prepared to act compose if she doesn't have the book.

She handed me a bag and there it was. In my hand, the book I've been eager to get a copy. I want to know the ending of the novel. I thanked her very much and can't wait to start reading.

Soon arriving home, I picked up where we were left off at episode 21 on Astro Mustika.

Tonight I am on Chapter 40....felt the chill. Good chill that is.

Go head, if you feel how I did, trust me it is not a sin. Our curiousness accede our expectation. Ha ha ha....I just wanna to know the ending.  And I can't wait to find out on Episode 80!


No comments: