Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Conclusion

Finally after less than 48 hours, I completed the ADAM & HAWA novel. How do I feel?  Yeah satisfied. At least I get to know the ending of the story rather than wait all 80 episodes on television.

We were left at episode 28 on 11-Oct-2012. Obviously the TV series display much more interesting perspective from different characters.  It added more colors to the plot. In fact the author, Aisya Sofea, herself has a small part. She played Kak Timah, whose husband is Abang Mail. Abang Mail is Ain's mahram while she performed umrah. The novel is fixed at Ain's point of view. It's her story.  So definitely I prefer the TV series.

I am not finished with the novel. I am reading it again, following each episode on you tube while making the comparison with the related chapter in the novel.

Finally, thank you for the happy ending.

No comments: