Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Batu Gajah Hospital

This Sunday afternoon we went to visit Uncle Ros again.

Soon as we arrived at the WAD 2 entrance I saw my cousins, Wani and Azlina, who just visited Uncle Ros. Their eyes were red, watery and swollen. We asked what happened. They said Uncle Ros is not doing well.



The ICU ward is so quite and serene.  We walked straight to Uncle Ros and heard that Aunty Salmah wants to bring  Uncle Ros home. We were told Uncle Ros may have internal bleeding but it has not been confirmed unless scoping is conducted on him at Ipoh General Hospital.

Update : I am not able to finished this article. I just got news that Uncle Ros passed away after a short coma. Please pray for his safe journey to his Maker. Al Fatihah. We will be on our way back to Parit after sahur.

Dear Uncle Ros, Shera minta maaf banyak2 kalau Shera ada buat dosa and don't worry, semua dosa uncle telah pun Shera maafkan. Please send my regards to Tok Din, Tok Niah, Uncle Mokhtar, Uncle Meor, my Mummy and especially my ABAH. Thank you for taking care of me, Uncle.

No comments: