Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Selamat Pengantin Baru....Razak!

How much people spent these days for a memorable wedding.

With the happy couple.

SHakira & Shakiel at Razak's Wedding.


I have known Razak for so many years. We came from the same company, Hiti Engineering, way back in 1995. We are what you can say 'Partner in Crime'.

As years goes by, one by one of his friends got married and we would naturally teased him when will be his turn. He was seeing a college girl but it didn't last and soon after he left Hiti Engineering. The pay was low considering his years of experienced as an Auto CAD Designer. He landed a good job with better pay and we kinda lost touch.

Until recently I received his call inviting me to his wedding. Razak? Getting married? Wow....finally the day has arrived! He text me,

"Akhirnya adik aku tidak akan bermandi dengan sabun lagi." Kah! Kah! Kah! I replied,
"Ya kau memerdekakan adik kau!"

I considered Razak a buddy because he was the one I would confide in be it personal or financial matters. We could relate to each other. Some of our decisions were good and some were bad which landed me in trouble. My hubby was not so impressed. Razak was the one who taught me that when the speedometer reaches 50kmp you should already be in gear 5. That was when I first took my driving lessons. So much fond memories.

Anyway, I am not here to criticized him but want to share this happy moment. Razak finally found someone he can spend his entire life with. I don't know the whole story of how he meet his wife, or when....Razak semoga perkahwinan mu kekal buat selamanya!

Selamat Pengantin Baru!

No comments: