Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Short write up.

It was an honor when Shakiel's Montessori Principal asked me to do a short write up about my experiences throughout Shakiel's attendance at PPICDC. She wants to include it into their annual brochure. Wow! Ghee I am flattered.

Initially I did not know what to write but gave my best shot. Completed it at the office today. Duration time taken to compose was 2 hours. Phew! Pressure abis!

Here how it goes.

"Learning at Montessori is not all about grades and tests but focusing on the child interest presented materials whichever catches their interest.

Since attending PPICDC Montessori in July 2008, my son has developed his own personality: independent, confident and self initiated. Thank you to the teachers whose guidance and encouragement has brought reading easier and fun for him. My son's level of confidence help him to grow socially as well as intellectual and exhibit the desire to teach, help and care for others.

I belief every children is unique in their own way and they should be free to succeed and learn without restriction or criticism."


I hope Teacher Manjit will appreciate it.

No comments: