Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

HARMONIKA

A few nights ago, Ayah (my hubby) came home from work and excitedly showed me things he bought for the kids. Each kid will get BM language old folks tale story books. On top of that Shakira will also get a name tag puncher, while Shakiel will get a HARMONIKA.

Hahaha! Why I laughed?

This reminded me way back on my 17th birthday. I cannot exactly recalled what I got from my parents but I certainly can remember what I got from my sister, Sheri. I mean I know I can't expect much from my sister considering the minimal weekly pocket money we get. But I sure never expected Sheri's birthday gift to me.

When she presented me with the nicely wrapped gift I was anxious to know what is the content. I thanked her and open the gift. And to my surprised it was a HARMONIKA! Duh? A harmonika?

Is this a joke? Maybe there's another gift coming out?
What will I do with this harmonika?
I don't now how to play a harmonika. Do I?
I can blow on it but doesn't seems to create a melody.

Sheri? Why? A harmonika?

And we both bursting out laughing.

Till this day, I still have the harmonika kept somewhere in my black kit box. And everytime, I see a harmonika, it will remind me of MY Harmonika.

No comments: