Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Exam Fever.

Finally exam is over.

Shakira is so relieved that she can now play computer games and watch Michael Jackson's video clips on 'you tube'. And of course it is relief for yours truly as well. It was a gruelling period for me sitting down with Shakira and did lots of revisions. Not to mentioned the screaming sessions....

Today she brought home her Math 1 and Math 2 exam papers. Shakira did quite well. 40 marks for Paper 1 and 58 marks for Paper 2. However after I went through her exam papers I found that Shakira had actually scored 99 out of hundred instead of 98. Emmm...macamana cikgu dia check hah?

Ini tak boleh jadi. I insist that she bring back her exam paper back to her Math teacher on Monday to pin point the error. I mean even though one mark, it does makes a lot of difference in terms of overall performance.

Shakira longed to go for a swim. I told her if she could achieve numbers from 1-3 in her class, I will take her swimming . This time her swimming trip will be an expensive one. I have another surprise waiting for her....a trip to Bali next week. It will be her first trip traveling on an airplane.

Each day after her exams, I would asked her, how did she do? She sounded confident that she answered all questions correctly. She said she wants to be better than Anis Balqis. Anis is her no. 1 competitor in the class. So far Anis has been in the top three in all past 3 terms. Whereas Shakira got numbers 2,8,3 respectively.


I pray that Shakira does well.

But what happens if she did not make it into top 3? HELP ME KUTUK!!

No comments: