Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Come away with me...

After travelling on the road for 5 hours we finally reach to our destination, Penang.
A sight of Penang...full of fond memories growing up here. On the 13th floor of The Gurney Resorts and Residence....may all my wishes come true,...insya Allah.

Yes, I love Penang.

Not only for the food but more close to my heart,....freedom and good memories.

I love my 3 years stay in Penang while completing my Lower and Upper Six Years.

Could be the air that I breath.....better and fresher....Call me silly old cow.....hahahaaa

I feel like home.  I think I did a lot of growing up during those years.

Abah was transferred to Penang and decided to take the whole family with him. I applauded to that decision. Mom will still be in KL until her transfer was finalized. Dad frequently work late and both of us, Shera and Sheri managed ourselves. There was the new school, again,.....meet new friends, again......and adjusting to new life style...

I don't want to sound selfish because I know how my dad must have felt the same.....

Abah never complain what we prepared for dinner, be it pizza with mushroom soup or rice, assam pedas and omelette.....He never complaint....hahahaha.....

Credit to You Tube and emimusic

Tomorrow will be another day, another adventure.....

No comments: