Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Selamat Eid Mubarak 2015.

The day before Eid Mubarak we went to Ampang. The house was quiet except for my other half's youngest sister and niece who were preparing some food for Eid celebration. We stayed for lunch and soon after left for Puchong. We want to rest before our journey back to north tonight.....

I was recently diagnose with Vertigo and I wanna have a good rest before I resume my work next week. How I got it? Only God knows....stress, age, inner ear problems...could be anything...will need to go for further check-up at an ENT,...soon.....

But knowing myself better, I carry my work everywhere I go be it in the form of paperwork or my precious external drive, which I'll be lost without it.

After packing our suitcase, we started our journey and for sure it was a busy and heavy traffic night heading north. We decided to stop at Main Place in USJ for dinner and resume our journey around 10 pm....
Hmmm.....semua nak balik kampung or go for a short vacation up north.
From where we were, it was like no end to the heavy traffic on North South highway.

As we got off Guthrie Highway in Rawang, traffic have built up and moving in a slow pace....and according to WAZE it will be all the way right up to Tapah. So we diverted to Behrang and took the old trunk road. Though there were lesser car, one can get very nervous when over taking another car in such a small lane.

We passed Slim River, Trolak, Bidor, Sungkai and feeling tired we stopped in Kampar for coffee. It was already 1.30 a.m.
This Mamak stall in Kampar was such a happening place....I've never seen sea of people 'lepak' at 1.30 a.m.
We had to stopped to answer nature call and refresh ourselves with coffee.
Alhamdulillah, everything went well and we arrived Parit about 2.30 a.m. Selamat Hari Raya Korban or Happy Eid Mubarak.

No comments: