Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Another day, another wedding.

Off to Malacca last Saturday to attend my other half's nephew wedding right after Subuh prayers. My other half asked which car should we take and I replied, "Whichever....does not matter to me". I know he doesn't want to drive my car since its air-conditioner broke down and only after my pay day will I be repairing it. So he said, "then I'll drive my car."

Barely half an hour later, we headed Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi. When we made a left turn we sense the car was wobbly....we stopped by the roadside and yup,...the right rear tyre was flat. My other half stepped out of the car and got all his equipment out and replaced the flat tyre with a spare....in less than 15 minutes......pheewitt.....there and then! That I have to salute.  If it were me at 6:30 am with my 2 kids......only God knows.....who should I call????
.....and we stpped by the road side....according to my spouse Petronas is just a head.
 Parking just right after a turn can be quiet dangerous......hmmmmm true,...good observation.
Safety is a priority.
We also did not want to risk damage to the rim.....we stopped.......
If it happened  to me,....isshh cannot imagine la!
But my whole life I know one female person whom I work with can change a tyre.......Datinnnnn....

Funny all unfortunate things naturally happen to me either going to a wedding or at a wedding...,hmmm...weird?

We continued with out journey and we reached Ayer Keroh around 8am and began looking for a place where we can stop to grab breakfast. Found a small stall somewhere in Bertam Jaya. And soon after we headed to Bertam Perdana...finally we reached Along Enal's house.




The plan was to reach early so that we can leave early. My other half has other plan later at 4pm. By 11:30am guest started arriving  and we enjoyed the food very much.

Typical Malaccan dish - Asam Pedas Tetel

Gulai Lemak Nangka

Don't exactly what this is called but it has tempe, tofu and glass noodles.

Kerabu Taugeh

and, this brought me the appetite to eat - Sambal Belacan dan mangga with ulam2.
We left soon after the bride and groom arrived in their formal attire and sat gallantly on the main stage. Alhamdulillah we arrived home safely at 3pm.


Souvenir from the groom family.

No comments: