Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

My little precious......

My little precious from top is Shakira and bottom, Shakiel. 

Both pictures taken were taken when they were an hour old by the nurses for identification purposes with a Polaroid camera. Love the pictures.

We just came back from visiting a relative whose wife just gave birth about a week ago. Their baby was so tiny. She weight 2.5 kg during delivery. And that reminded me the time I had my children...Shakira was 3.79 kg and Shakiel was 3.5 kg. Yes, they were huge....think about where they came out from.....oh yess.....opppssss.....normal delivery! Many have delivered more than 2, but hey, I'll take credit for 2!

When Shakira was born she was just being vacuum sucked,all red and upside down in my 90 degree view. She was crying or better to say, squealing......As time passed by she became fairer and fairer....curly hair, active, adorable and cute.

Shakiel is a breath of fresh air...he was more calm and fits his name very well. He likes to hangout with me and good at short conversations.

An online entertainment portal reported a local artist, Black will lodge a police report for the insidious remarks of his new born baby made by his instagram followers.

No. You don't call another baby looks like a monkey. He's denying God's creation. No parent would accept  after being told that their child looks like a monkey. Who gave you the right to say those words?

Every parent in the world will say their baby is the most precious looking and adorable. He has no right calling babies, names.......take a look at yourself if you such a perfectionist, you should have been instagramming and twitting from cloud seven. ( I don't follow instagram and twitter)


No comments: