Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Many faces for Abah....


Went back to Parit recently for aunty Umai's funeral and took this picture in my dad's study room. Don't know why only now I decided to snap and keep the picture in my mobile.

The many faces of Abah from his early years with the police force up until his retirement. Yes I do look like him....missed him so much.

Al-fatihah.

It was a really tiring day, traveling back to Parit. After the funeral we entertained relatives with snacks, coffee and tea. Most were there just to attend the funeral. They were tired and wanted to freshen up before starting their journey back to KL. Happy to see a few whom I've not seen in ages. It was a full house. We were happy as we get to have everybody gather under one roof to reflect on Aunty Umai's death and catching up for old time sake.

No comments: