Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Cooking Etiquette

These days I cook a lot. On most days I try to minimize to once a day but I sendiri tak larat nak makan lauk yang sama 2 kali sehari.

When it comes to cooking, I manage my time properly and I like to keep my kitchen area clean. What I mean during and after cooking I will make sure all pots and pans are washed and arranged on the drying tray. I will wipe the stove to make sure food access are not left around.  I learned them from my mom who is a clean freak....hahaha sorry mom! Then after dinner I will wash the dishes and disposed food access in the sink into the bin. Manalah tau nanti Cik Tikus datang cari makanan.

Credit to openstudiodesign.blogspot.com
I thought I was crazy for having the ingredients properly arranged and organized. I do wash the cutting board numerous time when I shift from cutting garlic to onion to vege and to poultry. Later I found out, I am not a weirdo. Professional chefs too do that...well except Jamie Oliver.  In my personal opinion, when it comes to cooking program I feel he is unhygienic at times. Sorry Jamie's fans. Again it is just MY PERSONAL OPINION, ya....I have no plans to insult anyone but you must develop a good cooking etiquette.  Cleanliness is a major part of cooking. You may say, "Hey, I'm no professional chef." ....yes, I tahu but at least for a start please clean up after your mess. That's all I ask. Period. So,...the morale of the story tolong basuh dulu sebelum settling down untuk makan. Jangan biar the pots and pans stacked in the sink. You cook, You clean. Itu je.....

Most times I find difficulties letting out my emotions because it'll ended up back firing, back at my face. Finally this article is not intended to hurt anybody's ego. Just something I have been holding back.

Apologized for the inconveniences cause and thank you very much for your cooperation. (hahaha macam tulis formal e-mail pulak rasanya....)

No comments: