Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Baby Girl Is 11 Today.

Yes, I still call her 'baby girl' eventhough she is already 11 years old. Of course being my first born, she was my utmost priority. Just adore those thick, dark and curly hair.....I want her to try different things and also try things I've never had the opportunity to experience.

Here is what I posted on my Facebook wall,

Syukur Alhamdulillah. You are 11 years old today. How fast time flies. I still could picture in my mind how you were vacuum sucked out of me at 12:47 am. 14 hours of labor girl! Otherwise you would have suffocated. Luckily you turn out to be a girl or you would have been named Idris after my OBGYN, Doctor Idris Ahmad. Those thick, dark and curly hair....hmmmm sweet. Best gift a women could ask for after contemplating whether she should or should not want to have children. Looking through her pictures, yes, no regrets whatsoever. I could only guide and pray that you become anak yg soleh. Baby, sky's the limit. Only your fear will defeat you. I will be here for as long I can be and I will always love you...Happy birthday baby girl! xoxo




Happy Birthday girl, mummy loves you very much!!!

No comments: