Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

6 months past by so fast.....


Credit to Google Image and afterimmoo.blogspot.com
6 months past by so fast and I have less than 10 days before I complete my acting post. I learned so much in terms of relationships with my subordinates, my supervisors, work load and time management.  The experience was very valuable and I do not consider trading it with any other. Alhamdulillah, with the tonnes of work load, I surprised myself and that I was healthy. Tak ada medical leave for the past 6 months! I thought the stress would bring my mental state to a spin but again maybe I was ready and up for a challenge.

What am I gonna missed? Of course the acting pay...hahahaaaa
So, what's next? Going back to my old post and work as dedicated possibly can.
Any regrets? None, what so ever! I will treasure the experience.

Thank you for the opportunity and all cooperation I received from all team members. I am only human so I seek your forgiveness if in anyway I went over my head...hahaha...(....I don't think I acted such a way) and wish you guys the best of luck with the new acting NPO effective 01-Oct-2014.

If I were given a chance, would I consider doing it again? Definitely, I'll jump to the opportunity.

No comments: