Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

HAVEN

I came across this restaurant while reading a local magazine called Wanita. So I suggested to my hubby why not we try out this new place.

My hubby called up his sisters and father and invited them for a dinner treat on top of the hill. All 13 of us drove up to Bukit Langat where Haven was located. It took quite a while for us to get up the hill and finding a parking spot. The road up the hill was very steep. To my surprised there were several other restaurants operating at the premise.

HAVEN on top of the hill.

Finally we reached Haven and OMG the view that night was awesome. You have to be there to feel what I felt. If I were on a date, the atmosphere will make me fall in love with my partner all over again. Yeah....to that extend.

Apart from the view, the food was quite tasty. Pizza was good, lamb shank was tender, lamb chop not bad, fried noodle was delicious.

After dinner we decided to walk to the very top of the hill. Couples everywhere, courting, holding hands, taking pictures while others, sitting in flocks talking and laughing under the starry night.

We decided to call it a night and went back straight home.

No comments: