Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Baby Girl Is Starting Primary One.

Shakira will start her Primary One next year. Yup how fast time flies. It was just like yesterday she learned to walk, and this video is a must watch. She was playing the guitar.




To be continued....

As I was saying, time flies really fast. It's a new chapter in all of our lives. I took the first few days off to see her off to school, checking her bags daily for circulars from school, in case there were latest development on her fees or text books. It has becoming a routine. Kalau harapkan dia beritahu, alamatnya satu benda pun tak jadi.

Yes of course as a parent I am, too, excited to see her go to school. All preparation as scheduled and I always try to make sure Shakira, or rather me has all books (according her timetable) packed in her school bag. Again, Kalau harapkan dia....haru jadinya. Semuanya, tak tahu, tak tahu.....Anyway it will take time to teach her these things. She has to be responsible of her own things.

By the looks of it, Shakira does enjoy school. Once she gets off school she'll go to her day care at the Montessori and there the teachers will guide her with her homework. Later in the night I will sit down with her and her brother to finish up their KUMON homework. I know she feel exhausted by then but that is how lives goes. I took am exhausted.

Good luck to you Shakira. Mummy wants to see you succeed in life. MUMMY LOVES U!

No comments: